Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What We've Been Up To....

Whew....we have been up to alot these past few weeks. We celebrated Will's 5th birthday!! (Still can't believe he is 5...more than that, still can't believe he'll start kindergarten next year!) We tolerated my 29th birthday :) Okay, it was a celebration too, at least it wasn't the dreaded 30th!! We have been painting the house and are finally finished with the downstairs. I was extremely excited about this because everything is back in place instead of all clumped up in the middle of the rooms. It looks great too! The upstairs, however, can wait a WHILE!!
I joined a stay at home mom's group a couple of months ago and me and the boys have been having lots of fun with them these past few weeks going on fun play dates. We are right in the middle of soccer season so that's in full swing. Trent and I are trying to figure out how to squeeze the boys into the same bedroom to make room for baby. We have determined that 2 twin beds aren't the best option because it leaves no room for play. We're contemplating bunk beds, so we've been looking around on craigslist for a good deal. Pregnancy note: Each day I seem to be just a little more tired than the day before...this baby is wearing me out! Or it may be the other 2 kids, not sure exactly :) I went for my first check up today and everything was fine. I'm 8 weeks but they didn't try to listen for the heartbeat yet so I was kinda bummed! They asked how I was doing so far and I told him about being so tired, his reply, "well, the good news is that will pass...in about 17 years". Nothing like a little doctor humor :) Due date is still the same, May 25th. The next visit I'll be 12 weeks and the tiredness, nauseousness, etc should be gone. They will also listen for the heartbeat!!

I guess that's all for now...gotta go start supper. Here are some pics from visiting Triple Creek Park and Madison Creek Farms.
Next post...Will's Birthday party and our visit to Bottom View Farms.




Triple Creek Playground
Will is king of the mountain...you can guess what comes next!
wheeee....






Wyatt is already chasing after the girls...uh oh





This game is called "Lets get Will"




Uh...so...what are we looking for exactly?




Look, It's a bird, it's a plane, NO it's a TRACTOR!!!



Gotta get down fast...love the crazy Wyatt look :)








Watching the tractor....


Hey girls, come look....

________________________________________________________________

Wyatt and I visited Madison Creek Farms with our play group. It was on a school day for Will, so he missed it, maybe next time he can go. Wyatt got to feed chickens, find eggs, pet a baby donkey and baby goat, pick flowers, see a rooster and a pig...... all in all a very fun day!



Chicken eating food Wyatt just threw out




He was very cautious...never got too close!


He found the rooster! His favorite. It was a very odd looking rooster. All back and white and had a Rod Stewart hairdo!



Check those out!



Then Wyatt found is dream machine! A big blue tractor!! Don't know why he likes Blue..his blood should run Green in this family :)


The chickens were free range and would lay their eggs anywhere. Wyatt found some!


He was proud of his eggs!



Wyatt was a good helper with the flower picking. He held the bucket and kept all the flowers safe!


My beautiful bouquet :)


No comments: