Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!!!

**** Warning...blog update and picture overload!!***** 3 new blogs below.



Okay, so I'm a little behind on the blogging. Why not use this wonderful rainy day to catch up?! In fact, it has been raining for about 2 weeks straight. I am SOOOOO ready for SUNSHINE!!! The boys are ready to go outside and release some of this energy. Multiple rainy days in a row + 2 very active little boys = CHAOS

I really think they are going to hurt either A)themselves, B) each other, C) the house , D) ME, or E) All of the above! Maybe today we can get on some old clothes and go outside and play in the rain. I can hose the mud off and put them straight in a bath. Maybe....



Anyway, since we have been inside so much, I just had to take pictures of their latest invention. It's their behind the couch bed/tent/boat (whatever they decide it is at the time. It can change at a moments notice). The house is a disaster and at this point, I'm just letting it stay that way. Why pick it up when it will be right back to the same condition in approximately 2 minutes?!

If you have little ones, you can appreciate this. If you don't, please enjoy your peaceful, quiet, clean surroundings!!





Pregnancy note: I am officially 5 weeks pregnant today! Feeling very tired and more hungry than normal (which is alot for me!). I think this tiredness is contributing to the whole messy house thing. Oh well, the mess will wait for me! It's not going anywhere :)



Wyatt apparently hitting Will with a Dora book...



Will was not a happy camper!



I got this picture by saying, "smile Will"!




Wyatt is just happy that Will is home today and not in pre-school!




I never really understood when people used the phrase "climbing the walls" until the boys came along!





We've got all the pillows back there now. lets jump!





Night Night boys!





Good morning! Getting out is the fun part!



See!!!



If Will can do it, I can too!!!



1 comment:

Jane said...

What CUTE pictures! Don't you worry about a messy house. You can always straighten later . . . much later. Wouldn't you rather your boys know you as "fun" rather than "picky".