Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Preggo brain...mommy brain...maybe it's just me!

Okay, this day did not start off so hot! Wyatt had a dentist appt at what I thought was 9:30. We woke up late but still with plenty of time, 8:00. I get Wyatt ready for breakfast and we go downstairs to eat. I happen to check the calendar and realized the appt was at 8:30, not 9:30!! This was at 8:05!! I go to automatic panic mode and we rush around and make it out the door by 8:15. I'm rushing down the bypass to make it on time and finally get to the area of Hendersonville where I need to be. Of course there is a school zone so that distracted me, so I turned down the wrong road. I realized the mistake, turned around and continued down the main road. After a few minutes, I realized I'm not in the right place at all!!! At that point I panic again because I CANNOT remember where this dentist is!!! I had to call Dad and ask him to look up on the internet and tell me where I was going!! This was about the 4th time I had been to this dentist so I should have known where it was right?! Anyway, we finally made it and only 15 minutes late. The funny part is we were finished and back in the car at 9:05. All that rushing around for such a short visit!!

We are also getting ready for Wyatt's 2nd birthday this week! He turns 2 the day before Halloween. He's so excited about his party at Papa and Nannie's house! We're having a hayride and bonfire and all sorts of fall fun! Hopefully it won't rain but we'll just have to see what happens.
Before I forgot, I want to add, once again, some things that Will says. He talks like a grown up so when he has trouble saying something, it sounds so funny! My favorite words for him to say are refrigerator and elephant. You would think these would nice normal words, but he says "refrigulator and efelant". It cracks me up every time!! He doesn't even realize he's saying them different. You just have to know Will... self confidence is not something he lacks!!

Well, that's all for now. Update and pictures soon from the birthday party and Halloween!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You just hang on girl! This is just the first of MANY of those kinds of days. That became the "norm" for my life, but that eventually settles down, like maybe when they go off to college. :)