Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Belly Pics :)

Yes, I’m one of those people that take pictures of their belly during different stages of the pregnancy. I have a nice scrapbook page of belly progression for each of the boys! I’m sure they’ll thank me for that later :)
So here goes…the first of the belly pictures. It kind of amazes me how after 2 babies, my tummy is nice and prepared to get HUGE for this baby! I’m only 9 weeks, and, although not in maternity clothes yet, the belly is already noticeable! I guess I'm at that point where strangers would think, "I wonder if that lady is pregnant? or maybe it's just a big gut"



9 weeks and 1 day
This morning before my walk...you can't see it here, but my belly button is already starting to poke out!! That didn't happen with the others until SEVERAL months along!
Just for comparison, I added a picture of my "Will Pregnancy". This picture is taken at 17 weeks. And I thought I was showing then.....


whew....it won't be long...I think I can here the maternity clothes calling to me from the attic. I refuse to put them on at 9 weeks when I didn't even need them at 17 weeks with Will!! We'll see how long I can hold out :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Are you pushing your belly out in these photos because I swear you didn't look like that the other night when I saw you. You're still tiny either way. I like looking at other people's belly pics. I never took any and I am perfectly fine with not remembering how big I got.

Trent and Jennifer said...

No I am not pushing it out at all. I really think its growing by the minute!!

Stephani said...

Awe...loving the belly pics!! Can't wait until you find out what you are having :)

Debby said...

I think your belly is precious...but of course I'm a little partial.

Mitchell, Blair, and Annie said...

I agree with Rachel! Baby #3 is growing! Love your belly pics! Can't wait to your new little one is here!