Friday, September 18, 2009

Big News!!!!

For anyone that read my last post, well...I think I am going to have to eat my words! We found out yesterday that we're going to have another baby!! :) I'm very excited...a bit surprised, but very excited! I am only 4 weeks along so its VERY early at this point, but we are both so excited!! By the way, the quote I am referring to from my last post is "Can't wait to be diaper free" ... looks like it will be a little while now!! I can shoot for getting Wyatt out of diapers before baby #3 comes along though!

Will and Wyatt are both excited as well. Will asked me this morning, "is it going to take a long time for the baby to come?" I said yes and he said, "well, when you're belly gets really big, I am going to think you ate a baby". Oh so silly! When I first told Wyatt, he patted my belly and said, "baby sleeping" then he said it was a "gurl baby".
It doesn't matter either way to us of course, we'll just wait and see what God gives us. Be prepared for more pregnancy posts to come!

3 comments:

Mitchell, Blair, and Annie said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet Napier baby #3!! Maybe you guys will have a few diaper free months! :)

Cindy said...

Congrats!!!

Jane said...

Oh I can't wait to be the "greatest aunt" to another little one!
Contratulations!!!!!