Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What's Up

The boys (Will and Wyatt) are at the beach....and I'm not. The boys are playing in the sand and waves enjoying warm sunshine...and I'm enjoying a thunderstorm from the comforts of my couch for like the 15th day in a row. I'm feeling very unmotivated to do anything this week. I had big plans to get all these projects finished this week while it was just me and Weston during the day because going from 3 kids to 1 kid is like a vacation right? Well no, no it's not. It is alot more quiet and the house doesn't seem to get as messy as quickly, but vacation? No, no it's not. Oh well. In other news, I think I broke my toe today so that was fun.  Luckily it was while Weston was napping so I hobbled over to the couch, picked up the computer and here I sit. Good news is the swelling seems to be going down :)  One of the projects on my "to do while the kids are at the beach list" was catch up on posting some "forgotten" blogs. I'll give it a try. I would like to post Field Day 2011; What Wyatt Says; Our Trip to Cedar Point; Will's Graduation and Father's Day Fishing. We'll see.... :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Sweetie Pie, sounds like you are "at loose ends" and missing your boys. Sorry to hear about the toe. I know it hurts :(