Tuesday, March 29, 2011

9 Month Pictures

So Spring Break has come and gone and still no post about it. We had loads of fun, did loads of things and had loads of warm sunshiny days. Will is now back in school after 2 weeks and I really need to document our adventures before I forget. It's on my to do list....meanwhile, today I took Weston for his 9 month pictures (please pay no mind to the age ticker on the right saying Weston is 10 months, 2 weeks and 2 days old) these are his 9 month pictures okay? okay.
As usual I had trouble narrowing down the cute pictures and bought WAAAYYY too many. The good news is that usually qualifies for the free dvd with all the pictures to take home. So.... I tried to sort through them AGAIN and post my favorite 16 poses :)










2 comments:

Cindy said...

Those are adorable!

Rachel said...

His outfits are just adorable! Great photos!