Friday, April 1, 2011

When Will's Away....

...the brothers will play. I'm glad to see that Wyatt is realizing Weston is getting big enough to play with now. It's pretty creative the way they play together while Will is at school.
It starts out nice and happy.


Everyone's having a good time playing and laughing. And then someone decides to take a toy away from someone else.... (I won't mention any names here...)

hmmmm... after a little screaming "the baby's coming. He's gonna get me!!!"


They decide it might be fun to play together. "Hey Mom, he's pushing me look".


This only lasts for a few minutes until Weston decides he wants to ride too. I put him in the walker so they can "race".
After a little while of more laughing and playing, things get eerily quiet.



I get up, camera in hand, and hunt them down.


I find them by the front door like this....



(Weston is "cheesing" here not screaming!) I say, "Wyatt, what are you guys doing?". His response, "He couldn't go fast mom, so I'm  towing him."  ---can you see the belt looping the car to the walker? Yep, that's our Wyatt!




After zooming down the hall, they run into a little snag....



No problem for these two!!

Throw Will into the mix and there is always something crazy going on around here :)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love. This.

Kristin said...

Towing???!!! Awesome and hilarious!!!

Jane said...

I'm sure this innovative towing makes their papa proud!