Friday, August 14, 2009

Awww....he's growing up....

Well...I knew it would happen some day...he's growing up! Today is a special day, we are going to watch our first movie at an actual theater. Will is super excited!! I went to Wyatt's room to get him ready to go and when I came out, Will was all dressed, complete with cap and everything! Will typically puts his clothes on by himself after I lay them on the bed, but today he actually picked his clothes out, got them out of the drawers/closet and put them on all by himself! I didn't even ask him to! I will still have to work on the whole matching thing...but I was so proud of him!! He makes his own bed, puts away his mess after meals/snacks and now gets his own clothes ready! wow...at least Wyatt still needs me :)



Will saying "wooo- hooo" (he was very proud too!)
The Stilz smile...it just comes natural :)


Make it a great day! Jennifer

No comments: