Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So much to update, so little time

There is so much to update from this summer that I don't know where to start. So I guess I'll just start from here :) Like the fly lady says "you are not behind. Just start from where you are!" Yesterday was Will's first day of second grade.
He was super excited to see all his friends again and start a new year! His teacher is Mrs. Gibson and he says she is really nice. "She doesn't even get mad when you get in trouble. She just tells you the rules. But I didn't get in trouble mom!"

Also, I'm posting this from my new iPhone which is pretty cool!! That's all for now ... Wyatt and Weston are just about finished with nice play time and about to advance to fighting, screaming and "mom I need you NOW!"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You've learned to post a blog from your Iphone?? Teach me!! Maybe I would pick up my blog again if I could do that. :)

Trent and Jennifer said...

Yep There'ss an ap for that :) I'll email you