Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello World

Hello world! I am 3 months old today and this is my attitude most of the time - smiley. I am very happy and LOVE to laugh. I laugh at anything and everything, which is good because my 2 brothers and my Daddy are very silly! I weigh 14lbs and wear size 3/6 mos clothes. I have a "trick" that I like to do with Mommy. She makes these crazy motor sounds to me and I'll repeat it, but only with her. Daddy tries but I just stare at him...hehe...it makes him mad :) This past month I have learned to talk...well, not like the rest of you do, but I developed my own language. It consists of squealing, cooing, grunting, laughing, pretty much any noise you can think of. I look at grown-ups, move my mouth and make these noises, they think it's so cute! Another thing I have learned this month is how to blow bubbles. When I'm sitting around bored because no one is paying attention to me, I start making lots and lots of bubbles come out of my mouth. Yeah... I know...it's a talent.
I have found these odd things at the end of my arms...hands I guess? I stare at them and watch them move. I have even learned that I can use them to reach for toys. I don't really understand why they have the long pointy things called fingers, but my fists are good for hitting the toys I reach.
Well, I better get back to Mommy while my brothers are asleep. It's the only time I get to play with her by myself. She wants me to take a nap too, but NO WAY I would miss out on my alone time :) I'll check back in next month! - Weston

No comments: