Thursday, July 29, 2010

Time

Okay so I saw this on Facebook a while back and thought it was so true. I feel exactly like this most of the time and just wanted to put it out here so when I look back at my blog book 10 years from now (because in 10 years I'll have TONS of time on my hands compared to now....maybe?) and think, what took up all my time back then, I'll have an answer. On a side note, it doesn't matter that I am currently online buying yoga dvd's, looking up exercise routines, checking friends' blogs and facebook as well as updating my own blog...when I should be - creating a grocery list and gathering coupons, finishing the laundry that is waiting and of course cleaning the house couldn't hurt either. In about 10 minutes all 3 boys will probably be waking up and I'll have a house full of laughing, crying, sometimes screaming, playing, loving little kiddos....Oh where does the time go...


1 comment:

Rachel said...

THIS is the best thing I have read all year!! I am going to repost! Thanks for sharing.