Friday, June 18, 2010

The Jumpin' Water

Yesterday I took the boys to Indian Lake to play in the fountains (or as they call it..."the jumpin water"). This was our first trip to the fountains and they had so much fun!!! They played for over an hour and then we had to leave because a giant storm cloud was moving in... but I'm sure we'll be back many more times before the summer is gone! I don't have any pictures of Weston - he just slept in the stroller the whole time :)

Pre-soaked....they were so excited to get in!!

Will found out that he could put the red cup in the water stream and it would
"float" it. Pretty cool!

Anytime Wyatt is in water lately, his face has this same expression....wide open mouth with tongue out : } ewwww!

After this picture, I told him AGAIN not to drink the water. I tried to use the grossness factor but not sure that it worked. I told him the water was full of everyone's yucky feet germs!

Will ran so many laps around and around...I bet he ran over a mile :)


Catching the water






Again with the tongue...yuck!! But a sweet picture :)
Jumpin water = free, wet, summertime fun :)

No comments: